Monday, May 7, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Week 2)


The Good: We had a good weekend so far watching Kati graduate. Because she was out of food, it also involved eating some really great food over the past four days - Qdoba, Chick-fil-a, P.F. Chang's, Billy Goat Tavern burgers, Egglectic... Yum.

The Bad: We ate a lot of really good food this week. I can feel my butt slowly expanding. Slowly is probably an optimistic outlook.

The Ugly: No time to write this post, so this is as good as it's going to get! Leaving from Illinois to Nebraska right now with the Stern German, the Angsty Teen, and Kati. Everyone is tired. Pray for me. Or drink a margarita for me. Or pray for them. But mostly drink for me.

Link up with Kati for GBU here.

1 comment:

  1. i like your nicknames for your family members :)

    ReplyDelete