Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday (Week 3)

Happy Friday!

I am linking up with Lauren to tell you the five highlights of my week.

By the time you read this, I 'm hoping to be several hours into a very quick two day trip to see one of my best friends, That is #1 for this High Five for Friday! Haven't seen her in a year, which, sadly, isn't all that unusual. (And she has a hot tub!)
my friend
2. I have two weddings to go to this weekend. One in Fargo (hence the trip to see my friend who lives there but has nothing to do with this wedding at all!) and the other wedding is in Minneapolis the next day.

The really great part is that I got two great wedding gifts. This is one of them:
(source)
3. Haven't needed The Kit all week. Dodged that bullet multiple times. Yay!

4. The Stern German realized he had some kissing up to do after the Great Birthday Fiasco of 2011, so this is what I got for Mother's Day from him!
He bought me two cake pedestals in different sizes. I would love to use them for a party... but, right now, I never have anyone over because I am just trying to get through each day as it comes. Pretty sure this is just this crazy for a season & eventually I will have time for parties!


not looking too angsty

5. Junior high track meets are done! The weather hasn't been as bad as other years... but we have had a lot of wind. Glad to have that behind us. Good job, Angsty Teen. You had a great season... and I didn't even know you could run fast.

No, this isn't a picture from track. Just from a day of jumping in puddles. Gotta work on the technique so it doesn't look like you peed your pants, honey.





Have a great weekend! If you leave comments... thanks! I will eventually get to take time to respond/return the favor.

Photobucket
.

1 comment:

  1. Just found you through Pinteresting Wednesday - which is my very first link party! Like this one, too! Glad to find another blogging mama of a teen (seems like all the bloggers are 28)!!

    ReplyDelete