Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting! (Week 3)

Wednesdays seem to come around quickly. It is time for me to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to bring you some of the best things I found on Pinterest this week.

This made me laugh out loud. Pretty sure our community ed office needs to offer this workout class. It would be popular! You could do this workout in a small space... even with neighbors below you. Brilliant.

I had this on my list before... but now I am actually gonna make it. Bought strawberries and am ready to go! Check back later this week to see how it turned out...pretty sure it won't look anything like the picture, but I am sure it will be delicious.
Source: withstyle.me via Sally on Pinterest

Gonna make little candy graduation caps with red tassels to top red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for a graduation open house! They should be cute... I would like the color of the chocolate square to be the same as the mini Reese's... but that shouldn't be hard to do.
Source: bakerella.com via Sally on Pinterest


Then, if for some strange reason I have Reese's left over, this is the plan:

Reese's PB Cup Martini!

These are little individual dips! So cute... and they look like something I wish I was eating right now.
Source: flickr.com via Sally on Pinterest


Well, it seems that all my pins this week have to do with food or drink... might as well keep with the theme:
Source: kipsip.com via Shani on Pinterest








Hope you've been finding some great things to pin this week!

9 comments:

  1. I love anything that involved Reeses! Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese's peanut butter cup martini - precisely what I'll need to drink while I watch the 'Person of Interest' season finale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I can't wait to come visit you in Minnesota and taste some of your fabulous cocktail concoctions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Mexican layer dip. Yummo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... especially if you are holding a huge margarita in one hand!

      Delete
  5. Please come over and cook for me - these ideas look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bacardio! ahahah. thats my kind of work out!

    bailey
    beingbaileyj.com

    ReplyDelete