Pinterest is such a great idea... wish I'd thought of it. It is a great way to keep track of all the stuff I see online that I want to remember. So, today I am once again linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to bring you the things I liked best on Pinterest this week. And, yes, most of them are food related.
1. Flourless Chocolate Cookies!
Definitely gluten-free and they look quite good. The funny thing is that the recipe is from the King Arthur Flour company! I will have to make these for you, Kati!
2. These are BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous way to decorate a cupcake. Might have to find a recipe for a Pina Colada cupcake!
My parents bought a dehydrator that they never used. I have owned it for about ten years. I occasionally make jerky and dried apples with it. This would be a great way to utilize that rarely-used appliance!
3. I thought this chicken looked good:
I actually have all of the ingredients for this Peruvian Roasted Chicken with Aji Verde... except maybe the chicken. (Cilantro, lime, sour cream, Corona, etc.) Looks very good!
4. Hey, I am so proud of me... this pin isn't about food or drink!
Yeah, that is definitely frowned upon here. Damn.
5. This play dough recipe looks fantastic. Might have to make this soon. It's so sparkly!
6. Didn't want anyone to be disappointed... so here is a drink idea! Sangria! Woohoo!
Hope you found some great pins this week, too!