Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I am going to try linking up with The Vintage Apple (thanks, Kati @ Incorporating Color for teaching me how to do this!) for something called Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday. It basically sums up the things I have loved to pin or look at online. Great idea!

(This "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday" button might actually work-then again, maybe not!)

I have been on Pinterest for a few months. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I am unsuccessful at finding things to pin! But mostly, I just don't have much time to be on it.

Usually, my pins get repinned a few times... but this one was by far the big winner of all of my pinning days:
Riesling Strawberry Slushies
(source)
This one was repinned by people over 90 times-that's a lot for me. Looks delicious! Would be great to try on a hot day, but being in Minnesota means we haven't really had one of those in a while.

I love many of the someecards on Pinterest. Some of them are hilarious! I am a person who is always looking for something to celebrate. We, as a family, have a lot of different events in March. April is the end of the NCAA tourney and Easter, and May brings Cinco de Mayo! So, this card made me smile.

(source)
And, in closing, this is pretty smart... just not all that morally sound!
(source)
Those are the highlights for me online this week. Keeping it short and sweet!

7 comments:

  1. That reward pin for ipod touch is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that slushie, it looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have strawberries in the fridge right now... this recipe is calling my name!

      Delete
  3. Hahah

    PS I lost my ipod and I am offering a $53 reward ;)

    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete