Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

I thought I would link up with Marcie from Obviously Marvelous with her Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop. I was so excited because I thought this would be a cocktail recipe swapping party.
Obviously MARvelous
It isn't. I think it is a way to find new blogs to read. So, no cocktail recipes, but maybe I will find something that will make me laugh. I only read a few blogs on a regular basis. The main reason is that life is just a little, or a lot, too crazy right now. There isn't much time.

But if Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop was about cocktails, I would be sure to show you my great coping mechanism after spending ten hours with my parents at doctors' appointments today... and it would look something like this:

One of my goals in life...well, maybe my only one at this point, is to go to El Molino (the best Mexican restaurant in my little town) and stay long enough to be able to enjoy two of the jumbo margaritas. (Half price after 5pm every night!)

Margaritas make life better. Sorry, that's all I got. 

Wait! This link up might actually be about cocktails:
These folks give you a cocktail recipe and then chat about anything/everything that they are thinking about. Okay, count me in!

I am also linking up with Jenn and Trish for Thirsty Thursday Happy Hour! This week I will just tell you to grab a margarita like the one I had and reread this post. After spending ten hours with my aging parents... I think I need to go to bed... or have another margarita. Decisions, decisions.

Next week, I will do better with this link up. Think how hilarious the post will be if I accomplish my life's goal beforehand!

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, didn't know someone else had the exact title to our link up....that stinks! But, at least you were able to get another few drink recipes from ours! :) Your margarita looks great!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your names are similar but the buttons and actual reasons for them are vastly different. Looking forward to great recipes...and small talk!

      Delete
  2. The drink is a slushie of Riesling, Strawberry Smirinoff, Strawberries, and 7up...so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I could totally go for a margarita RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would LOVE to have a margarita like the one you posted. Margaritas and Queso my favorites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 margaritas... you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete