Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting (Week 7)

Happy Wednesday! Time for me to link up with Michelle to let you know what my favorite pins have been this week.

I have heard this song (Call Me Maybe) countless times from the Angsty Teen's playlist. (Countless as in a hundred bajillion times give or take a dozen.) I don't hate it. Might even like it. A little.

When I heard about this rendition with Jimmy Fallon, the Roots, and Carly Rae Jepsen (who sings this song) I was intrigued. I watched it a few times.

It is so much fun. Look at all the instruments these guys are playing...hilarious. I think the kids' xylophone is my favorite! (Never pinned a video before... hope this all works!)

Everyone is having a blast!
Source: mashable.com via Sally on Pinterest

Love the way the guy with the bongos can move his head. I am not skilled in this department. My head doesn't move that way and my girls tease me mercilessly... my whole body moves not just my head...

Showed the video to the Stern German...he watched it two times with me and once with the Angsty Teen. He was even smiling... well, as much as he is able to smile...

I know money does buy happiness, but I am pretty sure this is true:

Cheesy Garlic Bread -
This bread would be delicious with almost anything. Think I would wrap it in foil and have the Stern German put it on the grill with some chicken... then he really could think he made supper!

This is so true:

Do you think this really works to bake bread in a slow cooker? Probably? I might have to try this...


In closing... I love these sandwiches... definitely made by REAL sandwich artists...or by people with way too much time on their hands. :)

I do know that nothing I would try to make would ever end up like these. If I tried to make these we could play Guess What the Heck the Sadwich Sandwich is Supposed to Look Like. A great new game...


What did you pin this week that made you smile?





11 comments:

  1. LOVE Jimmy Fallon!! Those sandwiches are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will try to replicate one of those sandwiches.... or... maybe not!

      Delete
  2. I have a love hate thing going on with that song right now, but I cant help but sing along when it comes on. I love the sandwiches and speed of light saying...that is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pins and cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bread in a crockpot???? HMMMMM! Repin!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel challenged to actually try this...soon... I could get up out of my chair and put some ingredients in my bread machine and hit the "dough" setting. Then, I could bake it in my slow cooker.... It could happen. Then, again, maybe not. Damn. Almost felt motivated there is still a slight urge to do this. But, after dealing with my aging parents all morning... I will just sit here until that urge passes.

      Delete
    2. Hey, Danavee, the ingredients are in the bread machine!!! Yay, me...(except I didn't have enough of two of the ingredients... so I improvised!)

      Delete
  5. Love your pins! That bread looks yummy. The untagging pin is great... and true:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "money doesn't buy happiness" pin is great! The sandwiches are so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love all the cute sandwich designs! They are super adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh those sandwich's are adorable!

    ReplyDelete