Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Time to link up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple to tell you what I loved on Pinterest this week!

Here goes:
A few months ago I had one of my library moms complaining and complaining to me about how hard up they were... and then she pulled out her new iphone. Seriously?
Source: repinly.com via Sally on Pinterest
I pinned these... White Bean and Spinach Stuffed Peppers...
Source: womansday.com via Sally on Pinterest

And then I made them! They were delicious. I wrote about it yesterday for Tasty Tuesday. I would definitely make these again. Loved them!
My version
This looks clever.... and easy... and cute. But I never picture balloons as being all that clean...

Ingenious! If I did this I would be able to find my makeup... if I put it back on the board...

Not sure if this works... but, would Martha lie? I mean about this? I don't know either...
Homemade chalkboard paint... choose your color!
In closing, I just want you all to know what a kind and thoughtful friend I am...

Happy Pinning!

10 comments:

  1. i think your bell peppers look better then the pin!

    trish @ tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (I will pay you later!) I will definitely make them again....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are... but so inappropriate sometimes...

      Delete
  3. That ecard was so funny and I have got to make those chocolate cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chocolate bowl idea, but I'm with you.......do you wash the balloon first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the chocolate bowl idea. though I still haven't done it yet yet.

    and hooray for 2 glasses of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 2 glasses of wine! So cute, and if I had space I would absolutely put my make-up on a board like that!
    Love it, cute ideas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your pins (but love your comments about them more!). I'm also a MN mom of a teen (+ a pre-teen ) and your newest follower (we Gen X bloggers gotta stick together!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg love those pins girl :) the 2 glasses of wine are the best! cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete