Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Time again to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to let you in on some of the things I pinned this week!

Senior high camp ends today... this is a sign that I thought of putting up for some campers....



It was great to have Kati here at camp cooking with me. We speak our own language... and we have a lot of nicknames for a lot of people... and this card is definitely true:



Source: someecards.com via Sally on Pinterest






Wish my porch chair had a notch in it...








This is a great idea...

Yep, count me in.

This is an interesting idea.... pay yourself a dollar every time you work out. The idea is to reward yourself with something special after you have $100 collected.... I think I'd probably be 78 by then.
Source: via Sally on Pinterest


Yeah, this is a shame:

If it did, I would probably be quite thin.

Kati pinned this U.S. map last week. I kind of like it.
Source: google.com via Sally on Pinterest


This bag is great... can't imagine how much it costs.
Source: rstyle.me via Sally on Pinterest

I tried to find out how much it was... but the Nordstrom site was temporarily down. It is probably for the best.


Those are my favorite pins this week. Hope you had a happy week of pinning!

9 comments:

  1. LOVED your pins. Based on the nicknames, the shorts pic and the need for a notch in your patio chair we are long lost besties. LOL. New follower and visiting from Vintage Apple.
    Jen
    CraftyMisAdventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nickname pin, we use them at work with our international students. So much easier than their real names, until they turn into Muffin or Kernel Sanders or something else that we can't let slip when working with them!

    And there needs to be a public service announcement about the zipper rule - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love these. I definitly love that bad! I think I will participate in this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is truly a shame that bitching doesn't burn calories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap that first pin is fantastic. Love it. So very true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, the 1st one is hilarious (and soo true girls !!!) and I've got to buy that wine chair for my mum !!! Thanks for sharing.

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha So funny!
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that porch chair too. I should create one for aur terrace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was funny.
    Keep on posting!

    Here is my page green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete