Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple to bring you my favorite pins!

I love this...  my stairway going up to the second floor is awful... we tore up the ugly, stained carpet when we moved in and someone had written measurements and painted splotches of primer in random areas. This would look great on my stairs!





Some pins just make me laugh out loud...



And, yep, this disappoints me also.... I know some pretty good liars... maybe someday...


Kati made these bars at camp. I think the only thing I'd try is putting in some almond extract... that makes everything taste even better!
Source: tidymom.net via Sally on Pinterest

Um.... yep....

Flourless chocolate whiskey cakes in jars? Hey, Kati, let's make these!





Hope your day is great!

5 comments:

  1. That bowling one is hilarious! Hadn't seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to put that wine o clock quote in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those stairs!
    Jen @ Craftymisadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stairs are awesome! And yes, I do make fun of people that much. Glad I'm not alone haha.

    Jayda
    http://www.singoutyoursong.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha great pins! I love the stair idea!

    ReplyDelete