Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I am back home... back to the reality of my life. While you are reading this I am probably taking my dad to Walmart. He loves going there.... We might be in the bathroom... cross your fingers for me on this endeavor... it is always a bit tricky.

I am linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to tell you about some great things I found on Pinterest this week!

There are some "someecards" that I love... like this one...but seriously... please use apostrophes correctly!


Yep, I am a stickler for talking right correct grammar...  

Source: cafepress.com via Sally on Pinterest

Thought this looked like a tasty thing to make...  It is a Crock-pot meal you assemble ahead and put in the freezer.  Looks like it would be delicious and handy to have on hand.


Before going to DC I made the Angsty Teen help me nab an old dresser from next to a Dumpster outside an apartment building in town. She wasn't on board with the plan... in fact, she was being... well, angsty.

The Stern German is trying to be supportive but my projects rarely turn out well... and this piece is taking up precious Man Cave space...

The dresser I grabbed doesn't have drawers... but I have an idea of what I want to do with it. Thought this was adorable.
So cute...


Source: flickr.com via Sally on Pinterest

This pinner said she didn't sand this dresser first.... interested in this....





So true:

Finally, hope I get to watch the Summer Olympics at least half as much as I am planning on watching! Love, love, love the Summer Olympics!

Happy Pinning! Hope your Wednesday is great... hang in there... the weekend is coming!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about deleting people...and kids with kids for parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm silently correcting grammar all the time. I grit my teeth every time my husband says, "Where are you located at?" when "Where are you located?" would have worked just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first ecard except for the fact they forgot the apostrophe! I want to redo one of my dressers like that!

    ReplyDelete