Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday! (Week 15)

It's FRIday, FRIday... gotta get down on FRIday! (Sorry... that song just gets stuck in your head.)

Time for me to let you know the five highlights of my week!

1. I let the Angsty Teen do my hair... hmmm... maybe that's not a highlight!
This made me a little nervous...
This made me a lot nervous...
This helped a little... but then I ran out of tequila...
Ta da!
Hair is her thing... she is pretty good at it!
At her birthday lunch...
2. It was my mother's birthday.
The flowers my blind father picked out for her...
 okay, I chose them...
and I chose the vase because I really like it... maybe someday it will be in my house! I'm good with that...
My mom asked for a taco salad for her lunch request.
I got a local restaurant to make shells for me to take to the chef where my mom lives....
my mom was thrilled!
3. I made Spinach Smoothies for breakfast for the Angsty Teen... every single day...(She is getting more and more angsty as the week of 12 hour band days continues.... I shoulda pregamed before she walked in the door tonight... and not with a Spinach Smoothie either... dang...:)
yep, there's really spinach in there...
kind of ugly...
If she's happy... I'm happy... well, maybe...
Very important to brush your teeth after this delicacy!
4. I made the Stern German happy after work. He came home to find this chilled glass, beverage of choice, and his smelly kipper snacks waiting for him in his garage....
Such a good wife... and the smelly snacks were eaten in the garage... WINNING!
5. We helped another family successfully fed 30 hungry band kids supper last night...
I had my dad help me make a GIANT Rice Krispies bar... four recipes in one big block!
There were a few left after everyone went through the line... but then they were all gone!
That's my week... hope you had a good one, too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog title (and design/content)!!!!!!

    Have a great weekend from your new follower!

    Katie from Life's Little Things @ http://lifeslittlesttthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete