Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five for Friday! (Week 17)

Are you going to survive your week? It is almost over... hang in there... you can do it!

Here are the five highlights from my week:

1. I opened a new bag of beans AND a new box of wine... on the same day!
Oh, Obsidian makes me happy.
This box is a little pricier (and smaller) than my Crisp White...
2. My geriatric father & I were busy with Walmart trips, canning dill pickles, canning spicy pickled green beans, & working out... 
Packing green beans to pickle...


Hey, dad, where did the rest of the jalapeno go?
3. Stern German showed me, very clearly, the difference between his two expressions:
His amused face...
His unamused face...





(Those really are different pictures!)
You can see the difference... right?







Later he found his bourbon face:
He should probably drink bourbon every day...
4. For $3 I will be making my life better:
(I know this is dumb... but I am excited about it! Each package was just one dollar!)
Gonna toss all the slightly broken containers and the ones without tops!
5. The Angsty Teen's knee was well enough to be in the Fall Preview for the marching band!
She looks so happy...
The Angsty Teen is thrilled with the parental participation part!


I had fun!
Have a great weekend! What was the best part of your week?

   Linking up with:                                                      Join me Monday when I link up with:
Photobucket
                          Incorporating Color

4 comments:

  1. Fresh coffee and fresh wine on the same day. That must have been a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moments we have with our Dads!! Irreplaceable!

    Found you through the H54F link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dads are AWESOME!! Found you from H5FF! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new wine! oh yeah!

    Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete