Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I am visiting Kati and helping her with a few classroom projects. It has been a lot of fun... but being in this area makes communicating very difficult...

Lousy cell phone service... no internet available at her apartment (it has been out for almost three weeks... so impressive, Cox Communications)... kind of off the grid here.

Right now I am sitting at the public library working on this post!

Here are some other things I have been loving on Pinterest this week:

Loved this hat! They also had a carrot and an ear of corn... so cute.
Source: gap.com via Sally on Pinterest


Hahaha... I have been singing this in my head:

These pretzel bites look so good... I am thinking mine wouldn't turn out quite this beautiful... I'm positive my filling would fall out in the boiling step... but they look delicious.


I might have posted this before... I bought all the ingredients (finally) to make it... 






But I never made it. Now I have overly ripened avocados... making guac tonight.

Have you heard of this? Rum Chata... I have heard good things...

That's all I got this week! I will have to show you some pics of Kati's classroom... sooo cute!

Happy Pinning!


4 comments:

  1. Hey there - Congratulations!
    You were nominated for the Sunshine Award - you can read about it on my blog and follow the instructions you find there as what you are to do in order to accept this award

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great pins, esp. the queen one! just wanted to say super cute blog! you should check out the giveaway im having over at my blog! it ends friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumchata is dangerous - it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crack for grown-ups. There's a shot that mixes Rumchata with Loopy vodka (tastes like Froot Loops cereal) that tastes just like cereal with milk. It's awesome. And dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins! I love the queen pin. Popping in from Vintage Apple.
    Jen
    www.craftymisadventures.com

    ReplyDelete