Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Hope your week is going well! Today I am venturing out with my geriatric father to run errands in a neighboring town... wish me luck.

Here are my favorite things from Pinterest this week:

This may or may not be true:

I toast the Angsty Teen like this.... every day... quietly... in my head:

Pretty sure this is something I need to make to be happy...Chocolate & Salted Caramel Cake:

Yum! Hand me a margarita...

Ceviche! Raw fish cured with lime juice... sounds like something I would like to make:

When I was growing up vacation was in the Canadian wilderness. We portaged to our campsite, fished, cooked with a camp stove, and peed & pooped in the woods. I've become an expert in not camping.




Linking up with:



9 comments:

  1. Chocolate and salted caramel cake, get in my belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dip looks to die for! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cheesy dip looks amazing!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pintrest never fails! love your pins!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pins! i'm your newest follower! i'd have to agree with you on the camping one! and i LOVE ceviche! check out my recipe. it was my first attempt and it was delicious! http://toogoodintobetrue.blogspot.com/2012/03/ceviche.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stress pin! That is how I handle stress!!
    And the corn dip looks fabulous!
    Stopping by from the linkup...new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Oh how Pinteresting! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete