Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Surviving my week... the Angsty Teen doesn't have band today and only has volleyball from
3-5:00 pm. That is not nearly enough away-from-home time. Dang

Gonna show you some of my favorite pins...  these pins made me laugh...
Source: amazon.com via Sally on Pinterest

Yep, that shirt would be appropriate for any baby.

This announcement made me chuckle. Maybe we need to run this at my church:
Source: youtube.com via Sally on Pinterest


And, Seth Meyers ... who is pretty adorable and whom I Googled to see exactly how to spell Meyers and discovered that we share a birthday... only he is a couple years younger than me... is hilarious!
okay
This one made me laugh:
Source: 9gag.com via Sally on Pinterest

Seriously? You will live... trust me.

This one is definitely true:

And this is definitely true:

Yep... don't need a black eye.

In closing I wish I had this as my "to do" list today... or any day!
Source: oddman.ca via Sally on Pinterest

But it is time to go get my geriatric father and go to Walmart and make pickles... I think.  My life is non-stop fun, people!

And that new box of wine? Not nearly as big as the other brand... and it is dwindling fast... dang!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Those ecards always make me smile... but sometimes only on the inside... because they can be so inappropriate!

      Delete
  2. This post was absolutely hilarious. The baby onesie will definitely be added to my child's wardrobe... when I decide to have one. ;)

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever had a child, I will need that onsie! So cute! And the big bood e-card...I can totally relate! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those Willie Wonka things! They almost always crack me up.

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable ... I luv Pinterest for this reason. I am always so entertained! I'll take the onsie for our baby :)

    Visiting you from Thirsty Thursday. Now following :)

    ReplyDelete