Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Linking up to show you my favorite pins!

This makes me laugh...





Turtle Cheesecake Ball with Chocolate Dippers... this looks decadent!

I know I would never get around to doing this with an old t shirt... or if I did... I know it wouldn't look anything like this... dang. So cute!
Source: amazon.com via Sally on Pinterest

Seriously... after the picture I posted of the Angsty Teen on Monday.... seems to me it should be better by her age...



I am still watching too much tv because of the olympics...it's great! However, I missed the trampoline competition...

I guess August 7th was National Night Out... I have always called it "We Are Partying in the Street so Come Rob Our House Night!"
And on this note:

I think it is time for me to get in bed!

What pins have you found lately?

3 comments:

  1. The turtle cake cheeseball has to be my favorite.... Aaand the statues. That's probably the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Those first ones are hilarious. I want to go find a statue now. OMG that cheese ball looks sooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pins! The Turtle Cheeseball looks so good. And the Someecard about trampolines? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete