Monday, August 13, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Week 16)

I am linking up with Kati and Kate to give you The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of my weekend!
Incorporating Color
I could make this quite succinct and tell you that The 2012 Olympics would cover all of these:

The Good: I loved watching a lot of the events.
The Bad: Really? Motocross, BMX, and women's boxing AND wrestling?
The Ugly: I wasted wayyyy too much time on all of this stuff this week.

Or I could try to think up real things to tell you...

Nope.. going to bed. Good night!



Haha... just kidding.

The Good:
1. I made salsa on Friday...
So many peppers!
Think this is a three gallon pot...
2. The Angsty Teen survived six 12 hour days of spat camp for marching band...
(pics aren't sending... thru gmail or instagram or anything.... might just give up on this...)

3. My geriatric father helped me make a GIANT Rice Krispie Bar for the Angsty Teen's band picnic on Saturday:
He did a stellar job of measuring out 64 cups.
Eight recipes all smashed into one bar... they ate it all.
The Bad: 

I dropped my phone. Okay, that's not really something new... I drop that thing ALL the time. But this time... it landed screen down... on a rock...apparently...
Paying for insurance really helps... bahahaha.... still have to pay $150 for a new one... damn, damn, damn.
The Ugly:

Yep, my geriatric father and I go to Walmart nearly every single day... sometimes it isn't pretty...
If you work at Walmart... you probably get a discount... on things like...
bigger pants.... just sayin'.


Hope your week is great! How ugly was the ugliest thing you saw/experienced this weekend?


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that salsa looks wonderful!! I love homemade salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Your blog makes me giggle! Aww, your dads adorable & helping you make that rice Krispy treat that I want to shove in my face until I look like a squirrel.

    Have a fantastic Monday!

    ReplyDelete