Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday!

I kind of noticed that I had a lot of "pins" about this topic... so, you get to see 'em all!
Source: google.com via Sally on Pinterest

Yep, I can still fit into the ones I kept! And, this is true, too:

On the same note I think this is hilarious:
Source: imgfave.com via Sally on Pinterest

And this is definitely nauseating...
Source: buzzfeed.com via Sally on Pinterest

I was pretty sure that wasn't a real photo of a real person in a real place... but I think she is in a food line. Good choice. Just 'cuz it zips... doesn't mean it fits.

If it did... I would definitely have a smaller butt!
And...

Fairness is important...

Anyway, all of these made me laugh... now I'm depressed... I probably need chocolate.

Linking up with:


10 comments:

  1. Haha, Those pins are hysterical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess: I like hipster dudes in colored skinny jeans. I'm not even sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... I can understand that.... young men in those fun colored skinny legged jeans could be a good thing. In my small town? not such a good thing!

      Delete
  3. These are so funny!! This made my morning! Except for the chick in the shorts....vomit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... nauseating. I'm pretty sure I don't look that bad in my pants.... but...

      Delete
  4. Haha..very funny..and yes the chick in the shorts not so nice to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. When I think of that pic... I vomit a little in the back of my throat... really. Hope your day was great!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, I die! These E-cards are hysterical. I love the running with scissors one... Totally me!

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first-day-of-school margaritas were affecting my typing skills...so I deleted that reply I made!

      Have a great day. I look forward to checking out your blog!

      Delete