Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tasty Tuesday...See what I'm making...

I'm really not liking my life... and this time it has nothing to do with being a parent of an Angsty Teen, the wife of a Stern German, or a caregiver for geriatric parents...

Blog/technology stuff isn't going well... I know... it could always be worse... we all know that... especially on a day like September 11.

But, the only thing I seem to be adept at making for this Tasty Tuesday post... is a total mess of everything that's technology related!

A few weeks ago I told you about dropping my phone... and shattering the screen... (several months ago it may or may not have fallen off the top of a car going 55 mph down a highway... and was completely unscathed... except for some minor scratches on the plastic protector case)... but this hit a rock... just right... or just wrong... depending on how you look at it...

The new phone finally came... and I only have a few days to get the old one in the return envelope to the company before I am charged for it. There is so much to figure out...

Hold on... I am going to get something to drink...

I made an orange juice/vanilla vodka/ginger ale combo. (I would post you a pic... but clearly that's not happening tonight.)

Trying to get the pictures off of the old phone has been frustrating...

and somewhere in the process... pictures from my blog are now missing... (People now days say "gone missing"... I'm not a fan of that phrase.)

Instead of seeing the pictures all you see is blackness with a white subtraction sign in the middle. What the heck? How do I solve this problem??

I'm baffled... and I'm tired...and this is not going well.

After Googling this problem it sounds like if I deleted photos from my Google+ album... if so, then these pictures are gone forever.

I didn't even know I had a Google + album... so not sure how I could've deleted pictures from it.

Anyone have any ideas how to get my pictures back?????? HELP!!

Maybe I'll pour another little drinky... without showing you a picture of it, of course.

Now the entire blog page won't load... it says my blog page isn't found... WHAT?!?!?!?!

I'm going to bed... without blogging about anything... because nothing is working out so well in this area.

Just when you think things can't get any worse... it does... I am out of orange juice... but, on the bright side, I still have vodka... See? It could always be worse.

Linking up with these guys... even though my recipe is not for food!
(source)

1 comment:

  1. I am really liking the sound of your adult beverage. I may just have to try this out. Soon.
    Good luck on fixing your blog. I am clueless on the workings (or nonworkings) of my blog.

    ReplyDelete