Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Things that Pinterest Me!

As much as I enjoy looking at Pinterest a little here and there... I spent most of my computer time the past 18 hours trying to figure out where my blog photos have gone.

I was able to put the picture of Kati and me back on the sidebar... but after that... I think I will just move ahead and try to get pictures on from here on out... watch and see what happens!

That's tomorrow's problem... Today I will share with you some of the best things I found on Pinterest this week! (Most of which are someecards!)

Some of my political thoughts...

Source: youfiverr.com via Sally on Pinterest

Some thoughts on physical activity in this heat...
Source: tumblr.com via Sally on Pinterest


Wouldn't want to take any chances!

And a ridiculously inappropriately childish thing that makes me laugh:
Source: 9gag.com via Sally on Pinterest

Bonus: It's a Sally joke! And to make matters worse... I think that is even funnier if you schay it witsch a schpeesch impediment. (I'm such a bad person... but I bet Kati is laughing!)

And on that note:
Source: google.com via Sally on Pinterest

I'm grateful for my friends... and that includes some family... those who are fun to be around...

Yep, sounds like a perfect relationship. Well, especially if when we were inappropriate we could eat these:


Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I'm dying at the Sally joke (we love a good inappropriate-borderline-offensive-to-some-people joke in this house).

    ReplyDelete