Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This is Pinteresting!

I will have to tell you all about my Minnesota Bloggers get together... assuming I made it there! But for now here are some of my favorite pins from the week.

Who knew there was a name for either of these things?





Source: jokideo.com via Sally on Pinterest

I don't have a sister... that I know of... but sometimes I think Kati feels this way about the Angsty Teen... minus the first sentence... that's a little strong...

This is how I feel at times:
Source: via Sally on Pinterest

If I can't run away... I will turn to this:


And on this note... I will end:

Hope your day is great!





4 comments:

  1. I actually lol'd at the tearable puns pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pin about box wine! I used to drink that stuff like crazy back in my younger days!

    ReplyDelete