Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Last Day List...

Today I am linking up with Michelle from You're my favorite today and her Last Day List.
My new friend, Michelle!
At the end of September Michelle put this list out there and you can just link up whenever it is convenient... that works for me! Here goes...

Best TV Shows:
I don't really watch TV... when I have a few minutes I might go down in our basement and turn on the Food Network... and occasionally I will watch a show on Netflix (haven't done that for several months... I have such a sad life.)... but here's what I came up with...

1. Psych (hilarious)
2. Kath and Kim (ridiculous and hilarious)
3. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (I actually go eat at some of these places.)
4. 30 Rock (Love Tina Fey)
5. iCarly & Phineas and Ferb (I watch these with the Angsty Teen sometimes.)

TV Shows I've Never Watched that Lots of Other People Watch:
1. American Idol/Dancing with the Stars- I know they're not the same... but kind of...
2. Mad Men
3. Glee
4. Dexter
5. Grey's Anatomy
Basically anything that's on!

Best TV Theme Songs:
1. Partridge Family
2. Hawaii Five-O
 3. Courtship of Eddie's Father (I sing this song as if I'm the Stern German... singing to his dog...)
4. 30 Rock
5. Kath and Kim 
I couldn't find just the intro... but when I was playing this trailer, the Angsty Teen shouted out, 
"Kati's calling you!" Yep, that's my ringtone for Kati.
 
Shows I Loved as a Kid (and Teen):
1. Family Affair
2. Partridge Family/Brady Bunch
3. Petticoat Junction
4.  The Love Boat
5.  Magnum, P.I.


That's what I remember watching... but remember, that was a long, long, long time ago!

What do you remember watching as a kid?

1 comment:

  1. First of all - Thank You for playing!!! :) :) :)
    Secondly - that screenshot above? You really need to stop posting photos like that of yourself.

    ReplyDelete