|My new friend, Michelle!|
Best TV Shows:
I don't really watch TV... when I have a few minutes I might go down in our basement and turn on the Food Network... and occasionally I will watch a show on Netflix (haven't done that for several months... I have such a sad life.)... but here's what I came up with...
1. Psych (hilarious)
2. Kath and Kim (ridiculous and hilarious)
3. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (I actually go eat at some of these places.)
4. 30 Rock (Love Tina Fey)
5. iCarly & Phineas and Ferb (I watch these with the Angsty Teen sometimes.)
TV Shows I've Never Watched that Lots of Other People Watch:
1. American Idol/Dancing with the Stars- I know they're not the same... but kind of...
2. Mad Men
5. Grey's Anatomy
Basically anything that's on!
Best TV Theme Songs:
1. Partridge Family
2. Hawaii Five-O
3. Courtship of Eddie's Father (I sing this song as if I'm the Stern German... singing to his dog...)
4. 30 Rock
5. Kath and Kim
I couldn't find just the intro... but when I was playing this trailer, the Angsty Teen shouted out,
"Kati's calling you!" Yep, that's my ringtone for Kati.
Shows I Loved as a Kid (and Teen):
1. Family Affair
2. Partridge Family/Brady Bunch
3. Petticoat Junction
4. The Love Boat
5. Magnum, P.I.
That's what I remember watching... but remember, that was a long, long, long time ago!
What do you remember watching as a kid?