Thursday, October 4, 2012

That's Slightly Pinteresting...

Wednesday is here... and that means I get to show you some of my favorite pins this week!

Children are so sweet... well, sometimes...

I think that would be a great note to send home to a parent.

This looks like a fun paining project for little hands... let me get on that cork-saving business...

Source: google.com via Sally on Pinterest

Plus I need those corks for that painting project.

I've never seen Honey Boo Boo... but this made me laugh:
Source: nowaygirl.com via Sally on Pinterest

That last pin leads me to post this... not naming any names though.


Dooneese always makes me laugh.
Source: google.ca via Sally on Pinterest

Dressing up like her for Halloween would be a riot... you could probably get a 40% off coupon to use on the doll hands at Hobby Lobby...

Last night the Stern German asked me if he was a Chubby Chaser... needless to say he's not going to see me for a few days... but by Friday he'll probably be able to see me a little bit out of his left eye...

I am going to assume he was talking about something else...

Hope your day is great! What's the dumbest thing a man ever said to you?

7 comments:

  1. THAT'S WHAT HE SAID? Booo. Run away from your life and come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How boring was life before Honey Boo Boo? Seriously, she is so cool. And Kristen Wiig... I don't know how SNL could ever go on without her!

    I am your newest follower, and I would love it if you could follow me back! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. without fail, honey boo boo makes me laugh every time!
    have a lovely day!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the sarcasm here ;) And ugh...men are just dumb sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The honey boo boo pin cracked me up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! OHH honey boo-boo & her mama. I'm still giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen honey boo boo but that did make me smile. And I hope he was talking about something else! not nice

    ReplyDelete