Wednesday, October 10, 2012

That's Slightly Pinteresting...

I like Pinterest. I don't love it or spend lots and lots of time on it. The thing I love best is that once I've pinned something to one of my boards... I can find it again!

Time and time again I used to find recipes online that I would want to make... and when I tried to find the recipe again... I couldn't find it.

Imagine how happy I was when I wanted to make my Banana Bars with Browned Butter Frosting yesterday... and I knew right where to find the recipe again... on my "Wanna Make That" board on Pinterest!

Anyway... the bars are delicious (it's what you do when you get four pounds of brownish bananas for $.69) and I have enough bananas to make them again... and again.

Here's what I've been pinning this week:


This is absolutely true.

These next two pins had me laughing:


This would actually be a fun game to play at a baby shower...


Put the ice cubes with the naked babies frozen in them in beverages... when the baby in your drink comes free you yell, "My water broke!"













Source: lifetreasured.blogspot.com via Sally on Pinterest


This made me chuckle... gotta start 'em young:

Source: fotoblur.com via Sally on Pinterest


My moms gets lots of calendars every year from many different organizations. She's always trying to give me one... she usually finds people to give them to where she lives. Yesterday my mom said that she had received a 2013 calendar from the Alzheimer's Association but that she had given it away...  In all seriousness she immediately said, "I don't remember who I gave it to."


I need to figure out ways to make my life a little easier...

Maybe I should just start having cereal for supper a couple nights a week... that might simplify my life a little... but it would probably just lead to other problems.

In closing... this one made me smile. It speaks truth. Might have to learn to cross-stitch so I can make this into a wall hanging...

Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. The Olympic one is so funny but makes me so nervous that she's going to fall.. she looks so little! Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that last pin! It's DEFINITELY worth learning to cross stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta start em young.. hahahah that picture made me laugh :P

    xo
    Tyler @ raysofpurple.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can always count on your pinterest post to give me a laugh on Wednesday mornings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love these! I like to pin recipes & peek at them later. I hope your having a great Wednesday!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first pin is so true! I re-pinned it :D and I love the second and third one. Too funny!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete