Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five for Friday! (Week 28)

It has been another busy, busy week. Yesterday I had five people tell me that I need to take time for myself... yep, I know... but when tried to get my foot spa out and the soaking salts and the foot file and a cold drink... I just gave up... too much work. I just had the cold drink... Maybe tomorrow...

Here are some of my highlowlights from the week:

1. I wiped dog crap on the Angsty Teen's dress...

Found at dress at the local thrift store for.... $.33 for the Angsty Teen to rip up and use for a Thriller dance for the indoor marching band show this week.

Unfortunately, her dress needed to be dirtier... so before the concert last night I took it out in the side yard and squished it in the dirt with my feet.

When I got back in the garage I used my feet to smear the dress around the garage floor... but apparently I had stepped in dog poop in the yard... so...

I smeared crap all over the bottom of her dress. No time to machine wash it... just tried to wipe it off...  That didn't work very well...

No one wanted to stand by her in that number... oops... sorry.

Oh wait... apparently this guy wanted to get really close to her... hmmm...
He  looks pretty smooth... 
2.  I hauled a lot of stuff back and forth to my parents' place... but I did come up with some great things to do with my dad this week:


Blind guy w/ knife
We made vegetable beef soup, dried apples, and crustless mini pumpkin pies.
                       
So focused...
Quality control
3. My box o'wine was totally empty...

But the good news is that it was on sale for $9.99 this week!!! I stocked up. Yay!

4. I was very blue yesterday...

Well, my fingers were. That's the second time in a week that my fingers turned blue after working in the kitchen... I really have no idea why! There must be some blue food coloring on that black counter?

5.  Not sure this child is going to live through the week...
My favorite zombie... at the moment.
She appears to be quite pleasant here... but... we'll see how it goes for the next two days... Besides homework and Indoor, she has three different parties to go to for band...

She is gonna be one wiped out child... probably be too tired to be nice... dang. Good thing I got a couple boxes of wine at the ready! Yes, that sale came at just the right time.

Hope you have a good weekend. I will be going to one or two more Indoor concerts... wish me luck... that's a lot of bleacher sitting...
Photobucket
Join me on Monday when I link up with Kati and Kate for:
Incorporating Color

3 comments:

  1. you know what an empty box of wine means?? you had a great time! :)

    happy friday! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I love your description of the dress and the boy! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the part about getting dog poop on her dress haha - i would totally do something like that :P love it

    ReplyDelete