Wednesday, November 14, 2012

That's Slightly Pinteresting...

The week is whipping by... lots of stuff going on, but today I get to share with you some of my favorite things from Pinterest! That's always fun.

As Thanksgiving gets closer, I'm reminded that I said I would run... and I use that term quite loosely... with my girls that morning like we did last year. I started out a few weeks ago with a training program... but that isn't going real well right now. I have a cough and a cold and I haven't been out running in several weeks... oops.


Last night I got to go to a fun wine tasting party...

I tried a lot of different wines and a few other things... so fun.
Source: weheartit.com via Sally on Pinterest

Yeah, that's a problem... let's not play that game.

Hilarious... yep, remember that.

Yeah, what about that? Give that a try.

That's probably not fair... but I just had a conversation with someone who homeschools their kids and their kid who is a senior hasn't visited one school or taken on test (ACT, PSAT, etc.). Really? What are you thinking? It would be your job to help them with this if you are claiming to be their teacher.

I would never choose to homeschool the Angsty Teen... it would be wayyyyy tooooo much togetherness.
Source: gagthat.com via Sally on Pinterest

Sometimes I can't even handle the togetherness we already have.

Great idea... too bad pretending doesn't actually give you a paycheck. But it could be a great way of getting through the holidays!

Hope your day is great.


4 comments:

  1. Well, you successfully have one of your children to "22 and successful" - only one left to get there, and you can claim great parenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog!!

    Ps: I nominated you for a Liebster Award!!

    www.sassysouthernsammie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up!
    OMG that mental patients one seriously cracked me up. I'm a phone operator at our business.. I'm going to remember that! LOL
    -Baylee
    stopcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the safety of my children one! I worry about that all the time!!

    ReplyDelete