Wednesday, November 21, 2012

That's Slightly Pinteresting...

Tomorrow is the big day...

I like that card... except for the poor punctuation...

Apparently a lot of families go to movies after their big Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm not much of a movie goer... I tend to wait until they come out on dvd and then rent then five to ten years after the fact... if at all.  But apparently this movie is out:

I heard Lincoln was shot on location.  Too soon? Sorry.

Gotta watch what we eat over the holidays... don't wanna end up looking like this...

Now that is a shelf. You could decorate that business...

And this is definitely something to be thankful for:

Oh, third grade... I still remember what I wore that night... the memories haunt me... do you realize how long ago that was for me?????

So you think your parents are embarrassing? Well...

This dad used to dress up in a different costume every day to wave to his son on the school bus... I think the kid was 15!!!!! Haha... now I think he just does it once a week. Funny blog.

My cough/cold is pretty much gone... wish my doctor had prescribed this for me:
Source: google.com via Sally on Pinterest



Kati is heading home for Thanksgiving... and I'm pretty sure this sums up the things we will talk about the next few days:


If you are travelling for Thanksgiving, be safe. If you are seeing family, be drinking... just kidding... but not really.

I just went to The Vintage Apple blog to grab this button... and imagine my surprise when I saw that today she linked up with two bloggers to do The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly linkup... and those bloggers weren't Kati or Kate!

I would assume people wouldn't steal other peoples' ideas... and if you were told that someone had already used the idea (you may have thought was yours) months and months earlier that you would cease and desist. However... that doesn't seem to be the case. Integrity, anyone?

What would you do?

3 comments:

  1. This gave me a good giggle this morning!! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I found your blog through The comment section of the Vintage Apple blog. She deleted both of our comments but I wanted to let you know I saw yours and I appreciate the fact that you agree with me. I think it is despicable for people to copy others. The thing that gets me is not the fact that they copied someone, intentionally or not, but the fact that when their attention was drawn to it they refused to correct the behavior. Anyhow, I wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if they would be deleted... I made a comment last night that wasn't there today... except that I'm old and thought maybe I didn't click the right buttons to actually get my comment posted!! Apparently I was just deleted...

      I really appreciated your comments. I would feel terrible if someone told me that I was using their idea... and I would make it right. It's kind of ridiculous because it is pretty easy to go back and look at how long Kati and Kate have been doing the linkup... easy to see they are telling the truth. You wouldn't think that any reputable blogger/person would be such a bitch about it!

      We'll see if the pen is mightier than the sword,,,

      Delete