Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'm Loving...

Today I'm going to link up with Jamie for a new Wednesday thing...

What I'm Loving Wednesday!
(source)
I'm supposed to tell you things I've been loving lately... so, here goes!

I'm loving the Vegetable Curry I made this week...
...especially topped with Greek yogurt and cilantro!
I'm loving that the Stern German's Grand Boys know/like us. 

This little guy always needs to check to mouse at the computer at the public library to make sure that there is a red light on underneath it... every week... several times each visit!

This guy is learning to be game for whatever adventures I've planned for him... even if he doesn't want his picture taken!
Puppy Chow!

He measured out everything... but his favorite part? Sampling the chocolate chips... you know, quality control and all... and sticking his already licked finger in my powdered suger container and licking it off... "It's gooooooood, gwamma!" Might need to throw that container out.

I'm loving that the Angsty Teen has finals this week...

She is spending a lot of time studying! I was loving this because I was thinking that this meant the house was kind of quiet...

But, unfortunately, I'm realizing she isn't studying in her room or in the basement... but in the dining room... which is open to the living room... which is where I'm sitting... with her new New Direction cd playing pretty loudly and with constant, constant, constant narratives about how the studying is going... Did I mention constant?

I really want to say, "Shut up and study!" But that would be rude...

If I wait for a while... she will be done for the night... and the house will be quiet!
Down for the count.
I'm loving that next week is Kati's birthday and I'm going down to celebrate with her!!!
This picture is when I celebrated her 21st birthday with her... that was great.

And... this is what I'm loving on Pinterest:
Actually, I couldn't find this on Pinterest... just saw it on Facebook!

If I was a teacher I'd have to get me one of these:


And although I'm not a cat person... I am an alcohol person...


Aside from the capitalization issues... I think this is funny. I've never watched the show... but it might make me feel a little better about things!

 Hope your Wednesday is great... what am I saying? I hope my Wednesday is great!

6 comments:

  1. That picture is from Sioux Falls in October... Not two years ago. But that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I may have Alzheimer's... but at least I don't have Alzheimer's! You're right... but I bought the hat in Chicago at Christkindl Market... I remember that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from WILW...that curry dish looks delicious! And the ecards...hilarious. I alway include at least one on my Wednesday post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cilantro!!!!!!! Oh yeah!

    Hope (KNOW) you have fun with Kati!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower and found you through the link up! I also nominated you for the Liebster award. I hope you'll check it out! Here's the post to the nomination:
    http://marriedandexpecting.blogspot.com/2012/11/from-one-liebster-to-another.html
    Take care girl!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blog - right up my street! Love your loves and share the same opinion about Hoarders! And I thought MY house tends to get a bit cluttered now and then!!

    ReplyDelete