Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

Happy Christmas Eve Day! I'm linking up with Kati and Kate to bring you:

Incorporating Color
Here are the highlights of my weekend:

The Good: Most of my gifts are wrapped.
Source: someecards.com via Sally on Pinterest




The Bad: Some haven't arrived yet... one package from Amazon is still out there...

The Ugly: The Visa and Mastercards bill will be here in a few days. Dang.
(source


The Good: Kati is home!
The Bad: The Angsty Teen is off of school for two weeks... maybe it will be good...
The Ugly: The Stern German is home until Wednesday... maybe too much family togetherness?


The Good: I planned to make a great roast beef dinner for supper last night.
The Bad: The gravy was lumpy... that rarely happens to me!
The Ugly: The roasts never got done... usually they are fork-tender... but these weren't... so after 3 1/2 hours of cooking... they are back in the oven for another hour or two!

The Good: It's Christmas Eve!
The Bad: Can't think of anything.
The Ugly: I got nothing... I think it's gonna be a great time of Forced Family Fun... or family togetherness...

The Good: My meds must be working well for me to think the last statement was true.
The Bad: I may not have stocked up on enough ibuprofen for this week.
The Ugly: The fridges are full... the bar is stocked... all to the tune of over $300.

Let the holidays begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment