Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

As I write this, it is a few minutes past midnight... which makes it officially 2013!


Kati went back to her place for New Year's Eve... the Angsty Teen decided to go to a sleepover that she didn't think she was going to go to earlier in the week... and the Stern German and I didn't really have any New Year's Eve plans figured out until Sunday afternoon.

It was fine enough night... but it's not my favorite holiday... not by a long shot... so, it's okay that it's over. There's so much pressure to make this be a fabulous night with sequins, confetti, and champagne...  or we're made to believe that's the only way to spend this night... and that's just not my reality. Is it yours?

My life rarely looks like the advertisers of the world tell me it should look like!

Oh, and think about this... I have written a blog post since last year! Haha!

Hope this year brings you joy and contentment... and a lot of laughs.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment