Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's FRI-day, FRI-day... but I'm not sure that's great... seems like everybody just got back into their daily routines... and now it's time for another break.

I'm not sure what my five highlights were for the week.... let's see... pretty sure one of them isn't the fact that none of my pictures seem to be loading... but I'll keep at it...

Okay, here are my five highlights:

1. Kati was home!
Sometimes the Angsty Teen is... well, angsty. Sometimes the Angsty Teen loves too much... it can be scary. And, sometimes there is a moment of photographic perfection...

2. The Stern German and the Angsty Teen went back to work/school... so I returned to a semblance of normalcy in my life... but since it's Friday... they will both be home for the weekend... yay.

3. Pep band was cancelled for the gymnastics meet last night... not sure why it was cancelled... but click here to read about my thoughts on that whole thing in the first place...

4. I didn't need The Kit... all week! 
Yes, I helped my dad get to the bathroom... but he didn't... well, to put it delicately... he didn't shat! Neither did he pish hish pantsh...So... those were both good things!

5. My bariatric, geriatric father felt like going to Walmart. 
It's kind of exhausting to take him there... but, last week there were several days when he didn't want to do anything but go back to bed... that worried me a little bit... but he's back.
Swagger? Shouldn't it be called "Swagga?"
I guess another highlight should have been my Grand Boy's Preschool Christmas Program... it was held yesterday, since there was a Snow Day when it should've been held before Christmas... but... he didn't really sing... or do the actions... the Stern German's ex-wife was rude to me... and by the time I got home I had a major headache. Itt wasn't all that great of a time... I guess that's why it didn't make the top five!

Hope you have a great weekend.
Photobucket

Join me on Monday when I link up with Kati and Kate for:
Incorporating Color

1 comment:

  1. What a week! That lot should have kept you busy, and in smiles - you deserve this weekend break coming up...

    ReplyDelete