Here are the five highlights of my week:
1. The Angsty Teen got to spend Monday morning in Kati's classroom... after spending the night in Kati's apartment! All the eighth grade boys loved her... and I had a quiet night/morning at my hotel.
|Yes, the Angsty Teen changed her shirt and bra under a blanket in the car on the way home...|
|The diabetic, geriatric, bariatric, blind guy making his pan of bars...|
|The Lovely Ladies of Latham making more...|
|They are both so cute!|
a. Monday we were in Omaha and driving home from Omaha. (See #1)
b. Wednesday night I went to the cooking class two hours away.
- I went to the Apple Store at the MOA for a One-on-One Class.
- I went to a couple of my favorite stores on the south side of the mall.
- I got a free Lindt Truffle to sample... so good.
- I found fun presents for the Angsty Teen and Kati... just because...
- I went to IKEA and bought a few wonderful things...
- I drove to my favorite Thai restaurant and had these for a late lunch:
- I was able to get my hair cut by my favorite stylist...
- I went to the Stern German's favorite liquor store and bought him two four-packs of his favorite beer... the name of the brew is quite fitting... It's Surly Furious... haha.
- I went to a Thai grocery store and picked up some great rice noodles, sauces, and wonton wrappers!
- I made a quick stop at my favorite spice store, Penzeys, and got a few treasures.
- I remembered to fill up my car with gas before I headed home!
It was a stellar day.
5. AND.... today is...
National Margarita Day!
Gotta celebrate that one! Are you going to celebrate this national holiday?