Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's already Friday! And, it's time for me to tell you the five highlights of my week...

1. Kati's life has been really good in Nebraska... but it just might be getting even better... I will hopefully have more to tell you in a few days.

As a parent you are always glad when your children are finding their niche... when they are carving out a life for themselves. As much as I would love to see her more often, I am so glad she has found a place to call home.

2. The Angsty Teen is slightly better... but she is still concussed...
I still think that the concussion test they give is not a good one for a non-detail oriented, spastic, angsty person to take. Not sure she can actually score a whole lot higher... but only time will tell.
Hm.... yes? or no?
3. The Stern German got my U.S. map picture hung up.
Definitely a good job for someone
who is detail-oriented!
4. I got to eat at my favorite restaurant TWICE this week... okay... actually twice in the same day!
My town's version of Ron Swanson.
Soooooo good.



He just loves my cooking...
Okay, really? He just loves to eat.
5. The Grand Boys were all healthy enough to come to our house this week... (weird spacing... no idea why...)

The goggles are his favorite fashion accessory.

It's been a good week... and it should be a quiet weekend.

Yeah, right.

Join me on Monday when I link up with Kati and Kate to bring you:

Incorporating Color

2 comments:

  1. That huge glass of margarita is looking very tempting right now.. morning or not!

    Your grandboys are the CUTEST!!! Their big eyes are sparkling ;)

    Found you through the H54F linkup! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the nicknames you have for your family! cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete