Monday, February 11, 2013

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Oh, it's already over... weekends go quickly... and it's time for me to link up with Kati and Kate to tell you about:
Incorporating Color
The Good:
I think I've figured out how I'm going to solve the problem with my computer screen...

The Bad:
The problem won't be solved for another week...

The Ugly:
I think I am going to shell out the big bucks for a new computer.

The Uglier:
Probably gonna have to cut down on the monthly wine expenditure.... Wait... that seems like a really bad idea... Maybe I will just buy my family less fresh fruits and vegetables. Scurvy, be damned.

The Good:
I'm going to get a new computer!!!!

So beautiful...
The Bad:
I love a deal... but right now there aren't any deals at the Apple Store. I hate having  to pay full price... and not get anything thrown in for free. Dang.

The Ugly:
If I wait until there's a deal... I will have to wait until summer. Not sure my eyes can read this screen that long. It's pretty bad. I don't spend any time on this computer now... In fact, I have 535 blog posts to catch up on reading... Dang.
I know a new computer will make my life much better...
The Good:
I got to spend Sunday morning at home by myself!

The Bad:
The morning went by way too quickly.

The Ugly:
The Angsty Teen and the Stern German went to a volleyball tournament... and I stayed home because I wasn't healthy.

The Good:
The Angsty Teen and the Stern German were gone to a volleyball tournament for half of Sunday.

The Bad:
The Angsty Teen's team didn't play very well.

The Ugly:
The Angsty Teen couldn't play because she is still concussed. (Although tonight she seemed to be back to her normal, crazy, hilarious self... so that's good.)

The Good:
The Stern German was my Kitchen B*tch (his name for himself) this weekend... since I was sickly... it was great.

The Bad:
He's more motivated to work w/loud 80s music playing... especially when he's whistling along...

The Ugly:
Sometimes helping out makes him uber-cheerful... The Angsty Teen wasn't amused by that.

She looks a little like Cleopatra getting fanned, right?
The Good:
The Angsty Teen and I are going to visit Kati this coming weekend.

The Bad:
I still haven't had a successful bid on Priceline... I'm being too cheap...

The Ugly:
Two nights in Kati's studio apartment with the three of us would definitely be ugly... I'll keep working on the hotel!

The Good:
Katie is going to visit Kati the following weekend.

The Bad:
I've got nothing. Really.

The Ugly:
Nope, nothing. They will have a blast. Cosmos? Margaritas? Yep... Yea, for them!

Anyway, hope your weekend was fantastic... and that you were healthier than I was!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Woo hoo for a new computer!!

    ReplyDelete