Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Loving... or not...

 Hope your week is going well. Mine is going along fine enough... only one unscheduled doctor's appointment for a diabetic, geriatric, bariatric, blind parent... so that's good... I guess.

It's time for me to tell you what I'm loving... and not loving this week... so here we go:

I'm not loving...  my computer screen is so fuzzy that I spend very little time on it.
Can you read that? 380 blog posts to read... 
I'm not loving that... I dropped a container with a whole stick of melted butter in it on the kitchen floor... and the counters... and the appliances... and... well, you get the idea...

Butter... EVERYWHERE! Paula Deen would've loved my kitchen! After cleaning up and washing the whole kitchen... a few hours later... I found butter... ON MY FACE. Butter Facial, anyone?
My shirt with butter stains covered w/Dawn.
I'm still seeing butter splatters all around...

I'm loving that... the Super Bowl was fun to watch! Yes, the commercials are always pretty great.. but the game was a close one... That doesn't happen all the time.

I'm loving that... these Super Bowl commercials were pretty great...


I liked this one a lot...

There's always a good Budweiser commercial... there's was great this year... but I thought this Taco Bell one was hilarious... made me think a little of the place where my folks live...



Yep, the commercial that was a tribute to farmers was good, too. Any others that you liked?

I'm loving that... it is a little warmer here... 30 degrees yesterday!

I'm loving that... my new cookware is great to use and easy to clean up... even though I can't slice and dice with it!

Here's what I'm loving on Pinterest:
Source: sheknows.com via Sally on Pinterest

I made that pie crust... and it was easy to roll out! Yay!

I'm loving this kid:

Source: youtube.com via Sally on Pinterest

It is a cereal! Oh, and not cool, Robert Frost.

This dad's pictures make me laugh...


Yep, definitely true! Life is full of choices.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. HAHA! Those pictures of the dad are a riot, I haven't see those before. Thanks for the mid-week smile. I needed it, all the coffee in the pot doesn't seem to be helping me today.

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those pictures are hysterical!!!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that dad's pictures. I found his site a while back. He does a great job!

    Sucky about the butter :/ I bet that was a huge pain to clean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the linkup today...those dad and daughter pictures are AMAZING!


    I'm hosting a giveaway over on my blog - check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha those are funny pics! i also love the its the house or me pic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Taco Bell commercial was a big hit at our house during the Super Bowl also!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete