Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

The week is ticking by quickly... and, here's what I'm loving:

I'm loving that... tonight I will be heading to my second monthly cooking class.

I'm loving that... a good friend whom I feel like I rarely get to spend time with is joining me!
We made gallons and gallons of Jello for a choir fundraiser supper...
I'm loving that... the all schools/all bands concert last night was less than two hours long...
a lot of the 300+ students who played one final song together...

I'm also loving that... the concert was free. They were taking donations for new tubas... pretty sure they could've reached their goal if there had been glasses of wine for sale... and earplugs... earplugs are nice when you are listening to 5th and 6th grade bands...

Here's what I'm loving.... on Pinterest:
Source: someecards.com via Sally on Pinterest

Yep... pretty much like that most days... and I'm really good at them!


Yeah, I think we all know people like this.


I'm loving my new computer... but I'm having trouble getting into all my various accounts. Those damn passwords...

The Angsty Teen played this song for me a few times on our way back from visiting Kati:



I thought it was a pretty funny song.



Source: dumpaday.com via Sally on Pinterest

Ouch... but...

Anyway, that's all I have for today. Hopefully the snow storm that is predicted for our area... will hit once we are home from the cooking class late, late tonight!

Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun at cooking class tonight - give Andrea a big hug for me :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the ecards. Diddly squats are my specialty. Enjoy the cooking class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the cooking class!! cant wait to see what you cook this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ecards! They make me laugh =)

    -Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video was brilliant - put me in mind of Goldie Looking Chain a bit, but much classier! This is popping into my favourites list on YT!

    ReplyDelete