Thursday, March 14, 2013

All Good Things Must Come to an End

My spring break time with Kati is ending today... time to drive back home... to my real life. Dang.

If you'd like to read a brief list of what Kati and I have done over each of the last four years for her college spring breaks, click here.

This year we chose to stay put... in Omaha. Based on the snowy delay I had on the way down, it was good we weren't trying to arrive anywhere at a specific time!

We planned our Omaha days around workout classes, food we wanted to make, and the restaurants where we had deals. (And, maybe, just maybe we planned parts of our days around wine and a cocktail or two...)

I had bought a lot of Groupon and Living Social deals to use in the Omaha area. We had deals for a burger place, Indian food, a coffee place, a fancy restaurant where we had sushi, and an eclectic cowboy restaurant.
But now... it's time to leave. All good things must come to an end. I've enjoyed a reprieve from having to use The Kit... although it almost would've come in handy when I was stuck in my car in the storm...

Hey, Angsty Teen, I'll see you in a few hours!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a MUCH less eventful drive back!

    ReplyDelete