Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend...

I'm going to tell you about the five highlights of my week... in no particular order:

1. I made a small batch of Pineapple Mango Salsa and a large bath of Fuego... our "F" name. Both were/are delicious!

2. I went back to the Mall of America to the Apple Store for another one-to-one session on my new computer. Got all 2000 pictures from my phone onto my new computer... now to go through and delete a bunch!

3. I found some amazing deals at the MOA...
After a markdown, an additional sale, and a coupon... I only paid $2.70 for each necklace!
4. We took to the Grand Boys to the high school basketball game where the Angsty Teen played in the pep band last night...
Clearly, it's mostly about the snacks...
5. The Angsty Teen passed her permit test... and I had a lot of heartburn today... coincidence? Hmmm...
That pretty much sums up the good parts of my week. This weekend holds a lot of musical stuff... high school choir concert and two drumline competitions. Right now that all sounds exhausting... but I'm sure it'll be fine...

Have a great weekend! This coming Monday is one of my favorite days of the year... Join me when I link up with Kati and Kate for:
Incorporating Color

5 comments:

  1. Mango pineapple salsa sounds amazing! I have never made it home made before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good deal and it looks at though you found some!
    Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! The salsa looks good!! I may have to try making some again

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOA. On my wish list of places to visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete