Here are five of my highlights from the week:
1. I survived my great Snowstorm Adventure of 2013...
When I drove home from Omaha yesterday, the roads were fantastic... even though earlier that morning that Stern German had driven to work in whiteout conditions!
Kati... but, then again, I always do!
|$3 Lone Star Teas? Yes, please.|
|Happy Pi Day!|
Let me do #4 again...
4. The Angsty Teen gets to go on to the next competition in all three of her events.
|Nice job, Angsty Teen!|
Have you used this website/app yet? It makes sharing photos so easy... I transfer them to my computer by bumping my phone to the space bar... or I can share them with someone else who has this app on their phone... just by touching phones.
I think iPhones have some feature like this... but I don't have an iPhone... so this is fantastic! Click here to go their site.
So, those are my highlights. Today, it is back to the real world... dang...
- My dad needs to work out.
- My mom needs things from the store.
- The back seat of their car is flooded from rain and needs to get clean up and/or into the dealership.
- I need to unpack.
- My parents will want me to eat lunch at their place.
- I need to wash my car.
- I need groceries.
- The Angsty Teen will want to go out driving...
I think you get the picture...
Have a great weekend!