Without further ado, here are the things that made me pretty happy this week:
1. I taught the Angsty Teen and the Stern German that they can't break an egg like this:
2. I'm happy that I keep an large arsenal of vinyl gloves in my parents' trunk.
|Not sure you really want to hear this story...|
3. I went to Andrea's mom's cooking class again... for the third month in a row!!!
|Yes, she is a cute, young, thin MN blogger... If she wasn't so nice, I would have to hate her.|
4. We are going to visit Kati for Easter... but she actually came home last night for a one-night stay... you can find out why here.
|This may or may not have something to do with Kati's visit...|
5. The Stern German shared a hilarious story with us... I laughed so hard I was crying...
When I was gone to my cooking class, the Stern German had a tricky situation arise. He texted me about it... and I couldn't stop laughing as I read his text.
It's kind of an embarrassing story for him... so I wasn't going to tell the girls. (Well, maybe I would've told them after a glass or two of wine... )
He shared a condensed version of the story with the Angsty Teen at supper... but when Kati got home, he told them the whole story... I laughed until I cried.
|Almost couldn't breath.... just kept laughing!|
Well, those are the highlights of my week. I'm excited to drive to Omaha to spend more time with Kati. (She is heading back there today.) The Angsty Teen is looking forward to it as well...
It will be a fun weekend!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter.