Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's been a crazy week with a Snow Day, a late start due to finals, an early out due to finals, and no school today! Kind of hard to know what day it is... But, I think it's Friday, so I'm going to tell you about my week...

Here are my five highlights (in no particular order):

1. The Angsty Teen introduced the Stern German to Bromance.... well, not the actual thing... but the song... (You can listen to it on this post.)

The Stern German went out for dinner with a friend... his buddy... hence the intro to Bromance.
That happy face... and that fun little father/daughter moment of happiness didn't last too long. Last night the Angsty Teen was kind of ornery and the Stern German was... well, stern... I don't think they had a very good evening together. But I wasn't home... because...

2. I went to a fantastic happy hour! I had a computer class at the Apple Store... and a friend came along... We stopped in at:

Everything was so good! I had a Cosmo-type drink... my friend had a Bloody Mary. For our apps we had Edamame Cream Cheese Wontons w/sweet chili sauce and French Fries w/rosemary aioli. Yum.
I want to go to there again!
3. The Angsty Teen got her permit... & each day's driving experience is better than the day before!
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Wait, don't. Keep your hands on the wheel!

4. I presented a little cooking class at the place where my parents live. We made two different kinds of dips... and had a lot of fun while we did it. I'll tell you all about it next week sometime!
My table was a little messy... 
Some of the gang...
5. I get to stay home until 9:45 this morning! I'm usually at my parents' place quite a bit earlier than that... I love being at home in the mornings! Woohoo!

Next week I am going to spend a few days with Kati! I'm really looking forward to getting a little break from my day-to-day life. (Although, I have been getting away a little more lately with all these classes at the Apple Store!)

I have stocked up on Living Social and Groupon deals for the Omaha area... and we are ready to relax a little bit... and probably shop a bit, too. Oh, and since the only Apple Store in all of Nebraska is close to Kati, I'm going to take a couple more classes.

And the best part? I will get to hear all about Kati's weekend with Kate!

Hope your weekend is a good one!

Join me on Monday when I link up with Kati and Kate for:

Incorporating Color

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a great week! I'm so happy that you've been getting some time for yourself lately - you definitely deserve it!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love that you did a class where your parents live. I think an "awwww" actually came out of my mouth.

    HAVE FUN WITH KATI!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete