Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays!

Yesterday was a busy day... I made buns with the diabetic, geriatric, bariatric, blind guy. I let him form the buns and they turned out a little bit lumpy... but he thoroughly enjoyed the project.
Before they were baked....
Yep, apparently my dad has lumpy buns.... I don't really want to think about that...
Then last night for supper I made homemade pizzas for the Stern German, the Angsty Teen, the Grand Boys, and myself. (Didn't get a picture of those...)

And I made sugar cookies with the Grand Boys and the Angsty Teen.

This is the recipe I used... it was a Betty Crocker recipe:




The three year old pressed 'em down with a glass.
Ours turned out pretty great...

The dough was easy to work with... and we rolled it into balls. Then we rolled the balls around in some colored sugar...
We chose green sugar for St. Patrick's Day.
These were the ones the Grand Boys got to take home.
It was an exhausting day... but it was a good day. Now I just gotta get the mental image of the diabetic, geriatric, bariatric, blind guy's lumpy buns out of my head...


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha lumpy buns. The cookies look tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you diabetic, geriatric, bariactric, blind guy sure looks happy. And you know what? That's what counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been doing a lot of good cooking lately!

    ReplyDelete