Monday, March 25, 2013

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

It's Monday... which isn't all bad... family members are back at work and/or school... and...

I'm linking up with Kati and Kate to bring you the news of my weekend:
Incorporating Color

The Good:
My unexplainable sore knee felt better on Thursday.
The Bad:
My unexplainable sore knee felt worse on Friday.
The Ugly:
I worked out Thursday morning using Turbo Fire... apparently, exercising helps my knee feel better. Dang.
(via)
 (FYI: That's not a picture of me... honestly.)

The Good: 
I get a ton of comments on my blog.
The Bad:
A majority of them are from anonymous commenters... who appear to be spammers...
The Ugly:
I had to enact word verification... Sorry about that. I despise word verification... but I also hate getting twenty comments a day that are ridiculous... very affirming, but ridiculous, nonetheless. Hopefully this will help.

I actually got this one right the first time!!!

The Good:
It's NCAA tournament time! I love March Madness!! We always do grids... lots of fun.
The Bad:
Gonzaga is already out.. that's unfortunate. (But Kansas is still in it... I think I picked them to take it all!)
The Ugly:
We've eaten a lot of jelly beans.
Every year we taste test a lot of different brands during March Madness.
The Good:
We have plans in place to go visit Kati for Easter!
The Bad:
There are so many details to figure out and so much to do this week before we can leave town.
The Ugly:
I feel guilty about not being here to have Easter dinner with my parents... but... they say they are fine with that... so I will, eventually, get over it.

Hope your weekend was nice. What are your thoughts on word verification? I'm just curious...

3 comments:

  1. That's crazy that you've been getting so many spam comments!! You should write down the crazy ones and write a post about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEAH! I will be back for tomorrow's post! HA! But I'm sorry. I've heard that not allowing anonymous comments can help that (without enabling word verification).

    Yeah for Easter with Kati!

    ReplyDelete