Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Mid-Week Day! Today I'm gonna tell you what I'm loving...


I'm loving that... the Angsty Teen has finals today and doesn't need to be to school until 8:45...

I'm (sort of) loving that... the Angsty Teen, once she is done with her Social Studies' final today, is able to go down to the the license bureau and get her driver's permit.

I'm also loving that... concussed people shouldn't drive... I might be safe for a few more days on that one...

I'm loving that... next week I will get to see Kati over her spring break.

I'm loving that... my knee is a little better.

I'm not loving that... my box of wine is in the fridge in the basement... stairs are a little tricky with my sore knee... but definitely a worthwhile trip...


Here's what I'm loving on Pinterest:

The Angsty Teen showed this to me.... pretty funny...



Thought this was hilarious...


Lemon Monkey Bread? Would be great for a brunch...


Yep... so true....




We all know people like that... I think I'm even related to someone like that...


I'm not looking for a job, currently... but should probably keep my resume updated.

Anyway...  I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. LEMON monkey bread? Say what!?!?!

    Have fun with Kati on her spring break! Mine is next week too!

    ReplyDelete