Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's FRIDAY! I think that's a good thing... It has been a crazy, crazy week... well, a lot like any other week of my life, I guess....

Tonight I am going to the Minnesota Bloggers' cooking class! I've only made it to one other MN Blogger event and that was way back in September. It will be great fun.
Minnesota Bloggers
Now I'm going to share with you, in chronological order, the five highlights of my week:

1. I had a spectacular time with Kati last weekend. 
Getting away from my crazy, care-giving life - even for a short time- is enough to keep me going!
Cheers!
2. The Angsty Teen was able to get a some meds that will help her with her concussion headaches until we can see her doctor next week.

We went to the ER... they gave her some good drugs & they got her in a little later for an MRI.
We'll figure out how to get rid of those headaches yet!
3. I read in the oldest Grand Boy's preschool classroom yesterday.
(source)
Yep, these are the two books I chose... I love reading books to kids!


4. I survived being at the Angsty Teen's track meet for four hours in the cooler, windy weather!
I sat on a sleeping bag alone for the most part...  the Stern German was working a 13 hour day...
but the teen joined me for a bit.

5. No pants were shat in the making of this week... 

Well, the week isn't technically over... but so far, so good!

That pretty much sums up my week... Have a great Friday... and a wonderful weekend.
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
Join me on Monday when I link up with Kati and Kate to tell you about my weekend in:
Incorporating Color

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Glad you had a good week. Have a great time tonight with your fellow bloggers, and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog name! Found you at #h45f
    Happy Friday!
    Ann @ suchamama.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete