Thursday, April 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

I am not a scrapbooker... I don't even pretend to be one. When Kati graduated from high school, we hung up a couple dozen pictures on clothesline around the living room and dining rooms. No boards of photos... no albums... it was glorious, for me, a non-scrapbooker!

My pictures are all upstairs in boxes... some are in albums from the six month period of time where I thought I could/would be a scrapbooker... but that was a short-lived phase.

This is the second time I've linked up with the Throwback Thursday bloggers... and it's been fun to look through some old pictures.
Here's what I dug up for you this time...

This is the Angsty Teen as a preschooler... wearing her dad's socks... and a smile.
Sorry, girl, but it is pretty adorable...
 When we wanted her to keep her clothes on... it didn't happen. When we wanted her to take some off...
 Nope, not gonna wear a leotard without panties. Such a good look. But, if memory serves me correctly, Kati was the same way. Did you wear undies with your leotard?

Also, when I came across that picture I showed it to the Angsty Teen and said, "You refused to take your panties off." To which she replied, "I would think that would be a good trait in life."

She's right. Point taken.

She is a lot like the little girl who had a curl down the middle of her forehead... Do you know that poem?

When she was good...

She was very, very, good...

And when she was bad...


She was horrid.

Yep, those pictures sum up her personality and emotions quite well. She is delightful and fun to be around most of the time... so that's a good thing.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! The convo with the leotard is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha! Yes, a good trait indeed. Hilarious.

    These are such good pics!

    ReplyDelete