1. We had fun with the Grand Boys on Monday.
2. My parents helped me plant some starter seeds.
a. My mom helped roll seed pots out of newspaper.
b. My dad just sat there while my mom rolled... and I looked longingly at the wine bottle...
c. Ta-da! They are magically done!
d. That guy loves a good photo op.
e. I found a perfect "greenhouse" for the plants...in the sunny back window of my folks' car.
3. Spring was VERY short-lived this year...
It snowed on Wednesday, and
we had a two hour late start on Thursday.
Apparently, spring was long enough for the Angsty Teen to forget how to dress for winter!
4. The Stern German is gone hunting.
The Stern German's best friend is coping with this bit of news in his own way....
|I'm not feeling nearly as sad.... BAHAHAHA!|
- Drink her pineapple juice... (Really? You need that to keep your voice? Your voice will never, ever, ever go away... trust me... I've prayed for that to happen.... just kidding... maybe not.
- Practice her sexy poses for her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook pics... Work it, girl.
That's my week! I'm enjoying the Stern German's absence... even if it means I have to spend time in the garage with the dog...
Totally worth it.
Join me on Monday when I link up with Kati and Kate for: