Friday, May 31, 2013

High Five for Friday

I'm having trouble coming up with the five highlights of my week. These may or may not be actual highlights. I'll let you decide...

1.  School is out... for the summer... for the Angsty Teen... today...  at noon...


2. I'm the only one who is able to attend a Spring Salad Luncheon with my parents on Sunday...
Salads the Minnesota Bloggers made... These were delicious!

3. Even though the Stern German is going to be gone all week... his dog will still be here...
4. I'm nearly out of wine... so, now I can't clean...

5. I've spent a lot of money on the Angsty Teen recently... clothes and shoes... so expensive...
(source)
Hope you have a good weekend! Join me on Monday when I link up with Kati and Kate for:
Incorporating Color

1 comment:

  1. #4: Someone posted that on my Facebook page recently. What does that SAY about me?? Haha

    ReplyDelete