Monday, May 20, 2013

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I'm linking up with Kati and Kate to tell you about my weekend.

We are now getting more than our fair share of rain... but things are really greening up!

The Good: My favorite thing to do is sit on the porch...
The Bad: I spent a portion of the weekend not feeling well... maybe allergies... Who knows?

The Ugly: I also had some food poisoning-type symptoms... nasty. 
No one else felt that way though, so that's good... because we all (the Stern German, the Angsty Teen, her friend, my parents, and I) ate the same food... that I had made!!!


The Good: I found The Kit!
The Bad: It was in a bag in the trunk of my parents' car... so close all the time.

The Ugly: I had made a temporary one... but the original is perfectly sized to hold everything.
I'd traced all our steps... we really only go to the PT department at the hospital and to WalMart... but no one had seen it. I always kept this box of gloves close at hand... haha... but really.


The Good: We survived the last band concert of the year.
The Bad: There is one more concert... a choir concert this Friday night... yay...

The Ugly: They showed us the new marching band uniforms for next year. 
Maybe they're not ugly... but they definitely make me think of the Jetsons! I'm sure they'll be fine...

Well, maybe not as much as I thought...
That pretty much sums up my weekend. It was pretty good in between bouts of disease and pestilence.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Incorporating Color

5 comments:

  1. Those uniforms are bad... Really bad. Really really really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers! Love the Jetsons outfit too. My hubby was in marching band at the U of M ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha they DO look like the Jetsons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete